Be excited, people! The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook is here, and it’s fabulous! Not only is it filled to the brim with over 140 Paleo Autoimmune Protocol recipes ranging from Pressure Cooker Bone Broths to Desserts, it also contains handy advice with regards to using your Instant Pot and a clear guide of modifications for Special Dies. The photos are gorgeous, the design is delightful, and the recipes are mouth-watering. It really is a wonderful resource, and you’re going to love it!
The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook Giveaways!
To celebrate the E-Cookbook’s release, we’re giving away
- 10 Free Copies, and I’m personally giving away a
- $30 Amazon.com Gift Voucher
To win a Free Copy, simply click here enter your details into the Rafflecopter form. Winners will be drawn on Saturday 8th October 2016. If you don’t win a free copy, no problem! You can still enter the contest to win an Amaon voucher.
To win a $30 Amazon.com Gift Voucher click here and
- Purchase a copy of the E-book for just $17.95
- Subscribe to The Paleomantic News if you haven’t already and
- Send me an email to let me know you’ve purchased (just hit reply on any Newsletter) – make sure you use the same email address as the one you used to purchase your Cookbook.
Winners will be randomly drawn on Saturday 15th October 2016, so make sure you get your entries in by Friday 14th October.
And remember to share this post with your friends so they can enter as well!
The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook
As you can see in the collage above, the design of this E-Book is absolutely lovely. The colours are so fresh and the layout is superb. One of the features I really love about this book is the way the ingredients and the action verbs are highlighted in the instructions, so all it takes is a quick glance to know where you’re up to in the recipe.
What’s Inside The AIP Instant Pot Cookbook?
Inside The AIP Instant Pot Cookbook you’ll find:
- Over 140 recipes by 37 of your favourite Paleo and AIP bloggers. Over half of the recipes are exclusive to the E–Book – you won’t find them by poking around on the blogs!
- All of the recipes meet the rigorous standards of the Autoimmune Protocol elimination phase, but as an added bonus there are 4 recipes in the ‘Extra’s’ section which are suitable for the re-introduction phase.
- All of the recipes use the ‘Pressure ‘Cooker’ function of the Instant Pot, meaning that all meals are super-fast and easy to prepare.
- There’s a clear and concise explanation of The Autoimmune Protocol, which will be especially useful to those who are new to the healing diet.
- There are 9 Categories of recipes, including: Broths, Sauces and Condiments, Vegetables, Poultry, Meat, Seafood, Offal, Dessert and Extras.
This E-Book is an essential resource for anyone who is following the AIP, and for anyone who is cooking for people with food allergies and sensitivities. With dietary intolerances on the rise, it’s a broad-ranging compendium of recipes which are not only free of grains, legumes, refined vegetable oils, refined sugar and dairy, but also seeds, nuts, nightshades, eggs and potentially problematic spices.
Try One of My Recipes from The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook
For a true taste of what the book is about, try my Sticky Pork with Dissolved Apple and Prunes. It’s one of 6 recipes that I’ve contributed to the cookbook, and a fine example of how good the AIP can be with the Instant Pot!
What Sarah Ballantyne says about The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook
“The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook brings delicious, hassle-free, one-pot, healthy, 100% AIP recipes to your table, making healing from autoimmune disease as easy as pressing a button!”
Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D., New York Times bestselling author of The Paleo Approach
A Funny Twist of Fate – How I Came To Be Involved in The Paleo AIP Cookbook
I can’t tell you how excited I was when, back in April, Eileen Laird of Phoenix Helix contacted me and asked if I would be willing to partecipate in this project. Her request came as a funny coincidence – a turn of destiny, if you like. The the night before, Fiorenzo and I had been lamenting the fact that every time we made bone broth, the kitchen turned into a sauna. I’d been online to check out this appliance that everyone in the AIP Community seemed to be talking about. The next morning, I kid you not, I received Eileen’s email. I accepted, enthusiatically, and we bought an Instant Pot straight away. The rest is history. It instantly became one of our most used appliances, and sometimes I use it two or three times in a day. We love it. It’s taken our healing diet to another level.
If I was excited when Eileen contacted, I can only say I was blown away when I received the first draft and saw my name included in a list of 37 talented, dedicated and inspiring Paleo and AIP Bloggers. I won’t list them all here, but head over to the landing page – you’ll be excited to see all the contributors.
I could go on singing the praises of this E-Cookbook – the mouth-watering photos for every recipe, the clear indexes, the range of culinary creativity, – but it’s probably best if you click through to read all the details and enter the Giveaways. Good Luck!
Thanks so much for your time here at Paleomantic – don’t forget to sign up for the News and grab your Free Printables at the same time. Let me know if there’s any way I can help you on your health and healing journey.
Big thanks for all your Shares on Social and for your Pins – every share helps spread the message about our Paleo Diet and Lifestyle.
And thanks for purchasing through the Affiliate Links here, whereby you, of course, never pay more, and the small commissions help keep the blog sustainable, and keeps the information freely circulating for all.
Best Wishes, Good Health and Happiness.