Preparing fresh meals takes both time and energy, neither of which run in limitless supplies. Having ready-to-go food in the freezer is invaluable, and especially so when you’re following a healing diet. Here’s an E-Cookbook which will lighten your load: Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP. It’s a magnificent collection of recipes to get you organized and packing… so that, later, you can sit back, relax, and fill your belly with wholesomeness.
Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP
Scroll Down for the list of GIVEAWAYS – enter by Monday 9 October 2017.
Life’s tough. There’s so much to do, and so little time. The weeks slip by so quickly, and the days are so full of interruptions and unforseen events. When you take into account the human concentration span which really isn’t that long – well, I’m often amazed that we manage to get anything done at all.
Organization is Key when it comes to the Paleo Diet and Lifestyle, and even more so for when you are following the Autoimmune Protocol. You must make more than you need, and often. And you must batch cook because there will often be times when all you’ll have the energy for is to pull something out of the freezer, heat it through, and put your feet up.
Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP is a brilliant – and much needed – addition to the AIP Commununity Cookbooks.
What’s the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol?
The Autoimmune Protocol is a very particular elimination diet. It’s not meant to last forever, but because it’s designed to give the immune system a complete break, there are many foods and ingredients which are strictly avoided, and then reintroduced gradually so that you can observe how the body responds. During the period of elimination, it would be easy to feel deprived, but thankfully, there are so many resources to inspire. AIP food bloggers are an amazing team who refuse to be bound by limitations. They’ve bought their creativity and passion together in this Community E-Cookbook to make your AIP life flow more easily.
Freezer Cooking for the AIP – What’s Inside?
Inside Freezer Cooking for the AIP you’ll find:
- 123 recipes by 30 of the best AIP bloggers. All recipes have been fully tested for compatibility with freezer storage & reheating. 73 of these recipes are exclusive to the E-book. You won’t find them anywhere else.
- 3 of my own recipes: Pancetta Wrapped Radicchio and Spiced Roast Pumpkin with Pancetta and Dates are both exclusive to the book, and I’ve also contributed my Octopus Salad with Parsley, Lemon and Thyme.
- Dishes for every meal of the day and special occasions.
- Building Blocks – 10 recipes, including Nomato Marinara Sauce and Pita Bread
- Breakfast – 14 recipes, including Crispy Belgium Waffles and Oven Baked Pancakes
- Appetizers and Snacks – 16 recipes, including Zucchini Fennel Fritters and Plantain Falafels
- Soups and Stews – 16 recipes, including Stewed Beef in Mango Rosemary Sauce and Carrot Ginger Soup
- Casseroles – 16 recipes, including Deconstructed Cabbage Rolls and Chicken and Herb Dumpling Hot Dish
- Main Dishes – 20 recipes, including Filipino Adobo Chicken and Persian Pomegranate Infused Lamb
- Side Dishes – 10 recipes, including Citrus Roasted Broccoli and Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Desserts – 16 recipes, including Key Lime Cheesecake Pops and Lemon Drop Freezer Truffles.
- Freezer-friendly adaptions of recipes from your favorite print AIP cookbooks (He Won’t Know It’s Paleo, The Healing Kitchen, and The Paleo Approach Cookbook).
- Advice and Information from all the bloggers on:
- Trasnsitioning to AIP,
- Overcoming the Picky-Eater Syndrome,
- Batch Cooking and Planning Weekly Meals
- Freezing, De-Frosting, Re-Heating, and On-the-Go
- Tips and Tricks from Paelogirl99
Giveaways for the Launch
To celebrate the launch of Freezer Cooking for the AIP, there’s a great line-up of Giveaways! No need to purchase the E-Cookbook to enter – just click through to the landing page, and
Entries close on Monday 9th October 2017, so don’t hesitate! Make sure you mention where you heard about the Cookbook.
Up for grabs are:
- A $250 gift certificate to fill your freezer with gourmet frozen meals from Paleo On the Go (US shipping only).
- A Hot Logic Mini Deluxe with Pyrex and Car Adapter($70 value) to heat your frozen meals anywhere (US shipping only).
- Curated bundles of AIP-compliant food products from ShopAIP: The Starter Kit($63 value); Baker’s Dream ($61 value); Snack Attack ($68 value); and Savor the Flavor ($61 value) (US shipping only).
- A full free year subscription to Autoimmune Strong ($180 value)
- One free month of Individualized Wellness Coachingby Alissa M. Frazier ($125 value)
- Free membership to AIP Batch Cook ($47 value)
- The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook by Mickey Trescott ($35 value)
- The Phoenix Helix E-Book Collection by Eileen Laird ($45 value)
- The Autoimmune Healing n=1 Workbook from Biohack U ($25 value)
- Healing Eats by Kate Jay ($9 value)
- AIP Safari by Bethany Darwin ($6 value)
Take Me to Freezer Cooking for the AIP!
I know you will love this E-Cookbook. It’s really lovely – the graphics and the photos are great, and the recipes are inspirational.
Even if you’re not following the AIP, do check out this book. It’s so important now to have an arsenal of recipes up your sleeve for those times when you’re cooking for people with various food allergies or intolerances. Having food-to-go in the freezer is even better.
Best Wishes, everyone. Good Health and Happy Cooking!